Petition for the Bounto Characters - Page 2

 Topic: Petition for the Bounto Characters
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
Poll: Do you want the Bounto characters to be added to the game?
449 vote(s) since February 14, 2009 04:09
Yes (325) (72%)
No (99) (22%)
Not decided (25) (6%)
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:20
nearvoush
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Captain

Posts: 2806
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#16
bounts r jsut filler eps... not important
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:21
bazookaman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 6
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#17
i dont like the bountos too.. they almost made me quit watching bleach.. but i guess the dolls(rin and the other two) could make an exception so kon wont be lonely..
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:21
Spirit_in_Black
Rank: admin

Forum Rank:
Cat

Posts: 1580
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#18
Izuru wrote:
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
I won't ever agree to adding Bounto characters into S-A. This is probably a huge waste of time.
uh oh a mod has spoken:wondering

this myt not end well now:sad
Mod?..

Official site for official things. Bounto characters aren't this nor will they ever be. This fact will never change no matter how much you cry out for it to be so.
SB Skin Add-on

Signature by Kristyna || Entity Tag
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:22
Zach
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 265
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#19
They fight with dolls. Is that really needed?
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:24
Izuru
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Lieutenant

Posts: 2325
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#20
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
Izuru wrote:
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
I won't ever agree to adding Bounto characters into S-A. This is probably a huge waste of time.
uh oh a mod has spoken:wondering

this myt not end well now:sad
Mod?..

Official site for official things. Bounto characters aren't this nor will they ever be. This fact will never change no matter how much you cry out for it to be so.
oopsy my bad wit my rude grammar:wondering

let me rephrase that then ....ahem....

uh oh an ADMIN has spoken

this myt not end well now:sad
known by n-a as Direal, known in Mabinogi Tarlach as pimpinelmo/Direal, remembered here as Izuru Kira, the nubby gfxer :smile:wacko thx crazieman for gif:smile ~R.I.P. Fullmetal Alchemist~ render paradise both links from copy
lookin for someone to make me a fma sig commemorating the anime Shinigami 115
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:26
69Hisagi
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sub. Shinigami

Posts: 127
Joined on:
January 15, 2009
#21
Izuru wrote:
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
Izuru wrote:
uh oh a mod has spoken:wondering

this myt not end well now:sad
Mod?..

Official site for official things. Bounto characters aren't this nor will they ever be. This fact will never change no matter how much you cry out for it to be so.
oopsy my bad wit my rude grammar:wondering

let me rephrase that then ....ahem....

uh oh an ADMIN has spoken

this myt not end well now:sad
is this your way of being cool

anyways i think bounto characters should be in the dump .
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:27
bazookaman
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 6
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#22
yeah.. someone should make a thread voicing against bountos
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:29
CaptainSosuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
3rd Seat

Posts: 1559
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#23
bazookaman wrote:
yeah.. someone should make a thread voicing against bountos

feel free...though I left the option of voting no...if more people vote no than yes, then it amounts to pretty much the same thing, but if you want a list of people who are against it, you're welcome to start a topic
If I were to write the song
That could somehow change the world
Would it be a calm surrender
Or a fight to the death?
Would it give something to live for
Would we give our final breath?
Would it be a roaring opera
Or as sweet as a child's kiss?
Would it sound like all the others
Or would it sound something like this?
Click for my mission guide!
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
High ranking characters aren't meant to be better than starters. Powerful characters in the show aren't meant to be better than the minor characters too.
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:29
yurimirage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
3rd Seat

Posts: 1673
Joined on:
January 18, 2009
#24
I agree..fillers aren't worthed
They should focus on the captains and espada more



Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

My Fate-Arena

  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:30
Lolapp
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fullbringer

Posts: 779
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#25
I support I like some bounto...some ones r stupid and just gay...like yoshi 0_o


(Invalid img)
Omg Pwnsome sig made by FoxDemonKasumi thanks!!!


R.I.P Squad 11
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:33
Spirit_in_Black
Rank: admin

Forum Rank:
Cat

Posts: 1580
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#26
yurimirage wrote:
I agree..fillers aren't worthed
They should focus on the captains and espada more
What this fine young lady said.

Also, if we're to do Bounto we'll have to do retarded ones as well ... like what Lolapp said.

This is a clear and obvious no. In my book.
SB Skin Add-on

Signature by Kristyna || Entity Tag
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:35
Kostas
Rank: admin

Forum Rank:
Whale

Posts: 1453
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#27
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
yurimirage wrote:
I agree..fillers aren't worthed
They should focus on the captains and espada more
What this fine young lady said.

Also, if we're to do Bounto we'll have to do retarded ones as well ... like what Lolapp said.

This is a clear and obvious no. In my book.

I still believe an ol fashioned pillow fight is the only way to settle this.
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:37
CaptainSosuke
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
3rd Seat

Posts: 1559
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#28
Kostas wrote:
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
yurimirage wrote:
I agree..fillers aren't worthed
They should focus on the captains and espada more
What this fine young lady said.

Also, if we're to do Bounto we'll have to do retarded ones as well ... like what Lolapp said.

This is a clear and obvious no. In my book.

I still believe an ol fashioned pillow fight is the only way to settle this.

If by pillow you mean sword...then I agree wholeheartedly!
If I were to write the song
That could somehow change the world
Would it be a calm surrender
Or a fight to the death?
Would it give something to live for
Would we give our final breath?
Would it be a roaring opera
Or as sweet as a child's kiss?
Would it sound like all the others
Or would it sound something like this?
Click for my mission guide!
Spirit_in_Black wrote:
High ranking characters aren't meant to be better than starters. Powerful characters in the show aren't meant to be better than the minor characters too.
  Posted on February 14, 2009 04:45
KBLSticker
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sub. Shinigami

Posts: 129
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#29
bounto's should be put in...
casue honeslty soul-arena won't
have alot of diverse characters...
sure there are billions of hallow (including espada...etc)
but bounts are different... in skill and fighting style
  Posted on February 14, 2009 07:01
silverwind12
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 343
Joined on:
January 15, 2009
#30
i support cuz it'll be nice to have a different set of characters
(does this include those lil mod souls in the chicken,turtle, and rabbit doll)



Just Enjoying the Aesthetic Pleasures of the Goods and Evils on Earth
nake.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 0