October 23, 2009
Introduction: Hello everyone and welcome to new Fairy Tail Custom Character Contest!
This is a custom character contest based on the Fairy Tail anime. Please read all of the rules and make sure you understand everything before entering. I hope everyone enjoys themselves as they compete in this contest.
Contest Conditions: Every week, Friday through Wednesday Soul-Boards members are allowed to post one custom character respective to the current theme. After we received all of the entries for a theme, we will divide them into three groups. The groups will be posted on Wednesdays around 19:00 GMT. The best which will get the most of the votes in each group will advance to the final group which will be posted on Sundays. The winner of the final group will have the right to choose the theme of the following week from the boards according to their rank. If the winner will not choose a new theme within 24 hours after the end of the final group, then the staff will choose a new theme. If there's a tie we place those entries in special battle group.
Theme: Tenrou Ultear
Restriction: Skills and images from the Tenrou Island arc only.
Points: 1st place - 69 points, 2nd place - 35 points, 3rd place - 17 points
Key Episodes: TBA
Deadline: Wednesday, October 1st.
Do not break these rules, we want to keep this contest as fair and as friendly as possible. Breaking any of these rules may result in a ban from entering the contest.
1. All S-B rules apply.
2. You may only post one character per week.
3. You MUST post your entry on THIS thread.
4. Post your character using IMG codes.
5. Please enter in PNG or JPG format. Any other format will not be accepted.
6. This also means you may not make any gif characters ( if the above rule was not clear enough ).
7. Use only images from the Fairy Tail Anime, no manga images or any other types of images are allowed, fanmade, games, etc... OVA images are allowed, as are Movie images.
8. While joke characters are funny, we ask that you do not enter them.
9. Do not enter as group of character makers.
10. You muse enter using one of the templates listed in this post.
11. Do not mark on the template, with a symbol or text which identifies the maker.
12. NO RIPPING, SPAMMING, FLAMING, these could result in a ban.
13. No reserving posts for your entry.
14. Make your own characters. This means your ideas, your concepts, your images.
15. Please if you think somebody is cheating do not post on this thread pm the FTCCC account or a staff member and we will take care of it via pm's. We want this thread to stay as drama free as possible.
1. Please read all of our entries before casting your vote.
2. You may vote for only one of the listed entries.
3. You are not allowed to vote with your alternative accounts.
4. You must have at least 200 posts on the boards to vote.
5. Your account must be at least 2 weeks old to vote.
6. You may not vote for an entry by quoting a previous post and agreeing with that vote.
7. You are not allowed to cheat as a participant.
Old PSD template
Old PNG template
New PSD Template
New PNG Template
Grimsley's New PNG template
Fairy Tail Episode Screenshots
Ability Magic is a type of magic where the user uses magic to boost their physical or mental abilities. An example of this is when Natsu uses his Dragon Slayer Magic to increase his punching and kicking powers.
Maker Magic is a type of magic where the user gives a form to magic. An example of this is when Gray creates forms out of ice, or when Juvia creates forms out of water.
Physical attacks are attacks that are done without using magic. An example of a Physical attack is when Erza simply slashes an enemy with her sword.
Holder Magic is a type of magic where the user uses magic that involves an item or weapon. An example of this is when Lucy summons her celestial spirits, or when Loke uses his ring as a magic source.
Main Classes: Physical, Magical, Strategic
Persistence Classes: Instant, Action, Control
Additional Classes: Affliction, Elemental
Everybody starts out as a Normal Mage, and can pick from any of the themes on the Normal Mission Board. After passing the S-Class Exams, and having over 250 points, you will be allowed to pick from the S-Class board.
The Mission Board will consist of 6 requests ( themes ) that the winner of the previous theme can choose from for the next theme. This board will consist of the majority of the themes for this contest.
Over the course of time while you are participating in this contest, you will accumulate points based on your performances in the themes. Every few months there shall be a special S-Class Exam to allow people to rank up and reach the second floor. The exam may be different every time, and more details shall be posted on them when the time comes.
By passing the S-Class exam and having at least 250 points, you will be allowed to go onto the second floor and pick from the themes there.
Once you become an S-Class, you have access to the next board. These are the better themes and will be worth more points then the normal board.
Credits to Shadow_shaman for Banners
Credits to Gosu(LK) for Stamps Template