.//Viaggio Family Recruitment\\. ~Invite Only~ - Page 5

 Topic: .//Viaggio Family Recruitment\\. ~Invite Only~
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on February 27, 2012 00:49
SS5
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 2
Joined on:
January 26, 2012
#61
-Nickname:You dont need to know that
-Age:16 , 17 soon
-Nationality: Canadian?
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies etc.) : Sports and some movies
-Strongest Gx Suit(I.E: Avas,Sigs,Tags, Banners etc.):Meh, we will see.
-5 of Your Best Works:
X X X X X
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Um... im boredd?
  Posted on February 27, 2012 01:00
Viaggio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 42
Joined on:
February 11, 2012
#62
SS5 wrote:
-Nickname:You dont need to know that
-Age:16 , 17 soon
-Nationality: Canadian?
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies etc.) : Sports and some movies
-Strongest Gx Suit(I.E: Avas,Sigs,Tags, Banners etc.):Meh, we will see.
-5 of Your Best Works:
X X X X X
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Um... im boredd?
Denied.
Alt account.
  Posted on February 27, 2012 02:01
bankai05
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
5th Seat

Posts: 1381
Joined on:
December 4, 2009
#63
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Three, A3, Etc
-Age: I'm turning 16 soon D:
-Nationality: I'm from Nepal.
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : I like to play videogames, watch TV, watch football etc.
-Highest Streak:+10
-Highest Level:+31
-Quick summary of why you want to join: I know people here like Ardy15, Ichiruto, Moumou,Maxking ETC. It's also a active clan, that looks like it has potential.
Ask me anything credit for sig to Gokujr and for avy to Me
  Posted on February 27, 2012 18:35
ZanGetsU**
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 484
Joined on:
February 3, 2009
#64
bankai05 wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Three, A3, Etc
-Age: I'm turning 16 soon D:
-Nationality: I'm from Nepal.
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : I like to play videogames, watch TV, watch football etc.
-Highest Streak:+10
-Highest Level:+31
-Quick summary of why you want to join: I know people here like Ardy15, Ichiruto, Moumou,Maxking ETC. It's also a active clan, that looks like it has potential.
Rejected
TwinTag||Sig by Kaka||
  Posted on February 27, 2012 22:45
Tsuna_X
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 10
Joined on:
April 1, 2011
#65
Gfxer's Form:
-Nickname: tsuna_x
-Age: 15
-Nationality: sweden
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies etc.) : soccer, music, girls
-Strongest Gx Suit(I.E: Avas,Sigs,Tags, Banners etc.): avas / icons , weak on sigs
-5 of Your Best Works:

Some sigs (still new)




-Quick summary of why you want to join: epic clan, will go far, want to join, and hang around chat and get to meet u guyz :)
  Posted on February 28, 2012 01:03
Sasuke-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fullbringer

Posts: 951
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#66
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Matt
-Age:17
-Nationality:Miami , Fl , US
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Im currently in the process of become a NBA player
-Highest Streak:34
-Highest Level:42
-Quick summary of why you want to join:ALL MY NIGGAS FROM WESTSIDE IN THIS BITCH
King Sig ,(Kermit)BAWWS Gar(B)



April 6, 2012 02:05 Sasuke- vs ichiruto Winner Sasuke-
April 6, 2012 01:53 Sasuke- vs ichiruto Winner Sasuke-
  Posted on February 28, 2012 01:06
kenpachi_15
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Lieutenant

Posts: 2318
Joined on:
February 5, 2009
#67
Sasuke- wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Matt
-Age:17
-Nationality:Miami , Fl , US
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Im currently in the process of become a NBA player
-Highest Streak:34
-Highest Level:42
-Quick summary of why you want to join:ALL MY NIGGAS FROM WESTSIDE IN THIS BITCH

niggas from the west but u from miami xD
it all about the east
hope get in clan btw
  Posted on February 28, 2012 01:22
(Xanxus)
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 1
Joined on:
February 21, 2012
#68
Sasuke- wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Matt
-Age:17
-Nationality:Miami , Fl , US
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Im currently in the process of become a NBA player
-Highest Streak:34
-Highest Level:42
-Quick summary of why you want to join:ALL MY NIGGAS FROM WESTSIDE IN THIS BITCH
Evaluating
  Posted on February 28, 2012 05:03
Xerixe
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
3rd Seat

Posts: 1735
Joined on:
January 15, 2009
#69
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Cunt Destroyer
-Age: 9
-Nationality: Half Indian half Portuguese
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : Sex.
-Highest Streak: 2
-Highest Level: 6
-Quick summary of why you want to join:
I am the rightful co-leader. You can call me Storm King / Mist Guardian (smirk2)

I don't want none of this "evaluating" shit. (chew)
  Posted on February 28, 2012 11:41
Adry15
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Vizard

Posts: 3065
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#70
Xerixe wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Cunt Destroyer
-Age: 9
-Nationality: Half Indian half Portuguese
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : Sex.
-Highest Streak: 2
-Highest Level: 6
-Quick summary of why you want to join:
I am the rightful co-leader. You can call me Storm King / Mist Guardian (smirk2)

I don't want none of this "evaluating" shit. (chew)

Evaluating (smirk)
  Posted on February 28, 2012 15:40
jupchit
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 44
Joined on:
April 8, 2009
#71
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:jupchit
-Age:23
-Nationality:Swiss
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :movies like Dexter, Spartacus and Anime
-Highest Streak:+17
-Highest Level: 40
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Reborn :D I like how the clan looks and first nice Hitman clan i've seen :)
  Posted on February 28, 2012 16:20
ss6goku4
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Ryoka

Posts: 542
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#72
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Kisu
-Age: 18
-Nationality: Neon White, sirs (USA.)
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : Metal. Musicals. Soccer.
-Highest Streak: 13+ <.< (Terrible Streaker, Badass pb.)
-Highest Level: 38
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Everyone else from s-s has joined, so I figured I may as well. I'm coming out of retirement and would like to be in a clan full of friends who are active. Ya know?
.::Unlocked ALL Characters :D::.
  Posted on February 28, 2012 20:35
Viaggio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 42
Joined on:
February 11, 2012
#73
jupchit wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:jupchit
-Age:23
-Nationality:Swiss
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :movies like Dexter, Spartacus and Anime
-Highest Streak:+17
-Highest Level: 40
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Reborn :D I like how the clan looks and first nice Hitman clan i've seen :)
Drop by the chat.
  Posted on February 28, 2012 22:22
ZanGetsU**
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 484
Joined on:
February 3, 2009
#74
ss6goku4 wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Kisu
-Age: 18
-Nationality: Neon White, sirs (USA.)
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : Metal. Musicals. Soccer.
-Highest Streak: 13+ <.< (Terrible Streaker, Badass pb.)
-Highest Level: 38
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Everyone else from s-s has joined, so I figured I may as well. I'm coming out of retirement and would like to be in a clan full of friends who are active. Ya know?
Evaluating, see ya in the chat.
TwinTag||Sig by Kaka||
  Posted on February 29, 2012 00:28
ss6goku4
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Ryoka

Posts: 542
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#75
ZanGetsU** wrote:
ss6goku4 wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Kisu
-Age: 18
-Nationality: Neon White, sirs (USA.)
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : Metal. Musicals. Soccer.
-Highest Streak: 13+ <.< (Terrible Streaker, Badass pb.)
-Highest Level: 38
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Everyone else from s-s has joined, so I figured I may as well. I'm coming out of retirement and would like to be in a clan full of friends who are active. Ya know?
Evaluating, see ya in the chat.
Love you Zan. (GOO)
.::Unlocked ALL Characters :D::.
BLeachX_X, GoodyFella, Kostas, lowcko, no-games, Red-Gyarados, Supreme_Angel, _-Shino-_.
Admins online: 1 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 7