.//Viaggio Family Recruitment\\. ~Invite Only~ - Page 6

 Topic: .//Viaggio Family Recruitment\\. ~Invite Only~
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on March 1, 2012 17:56
Akealio
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 45
Joined on:
January 17, 2009
#76
-Nickname:Akealio
-Age:18
-Nationality:jamaican
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : Football and track n field
-Highest Streak:+38
-Highest Level:38
-Quick summary of why you want to join:
need a clan that i can feel at home with....a clan with active members..:)
  Posted on March 1, 2012 18:07
DeMoNiCNaRuTo
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 370
Joined on:
January 17, 2009
#77
-Nickname:Porn
-Age:15
-Nationality: Australian
-Interests: ...The nickname.
-Highest Streak:+29
-Highest Level:43
-Quick summary of why you want to join:...Fuckin' adry.

  Posted on March 1, 2012 18:10
ZanGetsU**
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 484
Joined on:
February 3, 2009
#78
Evaluating both
TwinTag||Sig by Kaka||
  Posted on March 1, 2012 18:13
_-histugaya-_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sub. Shinigami

Posts: 158
Joined on:
December 9, 2009
#79
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Hist
-Age:17
-Nationality:American
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Football any thing thats good and Horror
-Highest Streak:+9
-Highest Level:26
-Quick summary of why you want to join:need a active clan if claymore doesnt take me this is my choice
  Posted on March 1, 2012 18:19
Arthis
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
3rd Seat

Posts: 1943
Joined on:
October 23, 2010
#80
_-histugaya-_ wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Hist
-Age:17
-Nationality:American
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Football any thing thats good and Horror
-Highest Streak:+9
-Highest Level:26
-Quick summary of why you want to join:need a active clan if claymore doesnt take me this is my choice
clan hopper. just sayin (cd)
also
applyin to multiple clans. just sayin (cd)
The Big Bad Wolf is back in town.

Bboy Skipdave is the name.
  Posted on March 1, 2012 18:20
_-histugaya-_
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sub. Shinigami

Posts: 158
Joined on:
December 9, 2009
#81
_-histugaya-_ wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Hist
-Age:17
-Nationality:American
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Football any thing thats good and Horror
-Highest Streak:+9
-Highest Level:26
-Quick summary of why you want to join:need a active clan if claymore doesnt take me this is my choice
clan hopper. just sayin (cd)
also
applying to multible clans[/qoute]


that was my sis that was hopping

my sis left ur clan u mad bro


seriously
  Posted on March 1, 2012 18:37
ZanGetsU**
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 484
Joined on:
February 3, 2009
#82
_-histugaya-_ wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Hist
-Age:17
-Nationality:American
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Football any thing thats good and Horror
-Highest Streak:+9
-Highest Level:26
-Quick summary of why you want to join:need a active clan if claymore doesnt take me this is my choice
Rejected
TwinTag||Sig by Kaka||
  Posted on March 1, 2012 23:55
narutokki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 22
Joined on:
May 23, 2009
#83
Gfxer's Form:
-Nickname:Shad
-Age:N/A
-Nationality:Canadian
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies etc.) :Basketball
-Strongest Gx Suit(I.E: Avas,Sigs,Tags, Banners etc.):Sigs, Avys
-5 of Your Best Works:

-Quick summary of why you want to join: Strong players and I can do nice Gfxing.
IILow-Novice GFXerII IILifeII


Credits To Nuetron For Sig!
  Posted on March 2, 2012 01:31
ichiruto
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Fullbringer

Posts: 756
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#84
narutokki wrote:
Gfxer's Form:
-Nickname:Shad
-Age:N/A
-Nationality:Canadian
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies etc.) :Basketball
-Strongest Gx Suit(I.E: Avas,Sigs,Tags, Banners etc.):Sigs, Avys
-5 of Your Best Works:

-Quick summary of why you want to join: Strong players and I can do nice Gfxing.

Evaluating.

Ichiruto wrote:
It's The Flame King Mothafuckas.
  Posted on March 2, 2012 14:37
DrifitKing
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Ryoka

Posts: 580
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#85
-Nickname:Drifitking
-Age:15
-Nationality:Brazil
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Basketball
-Highest Streak:+26
-Highest Level:36
-Quick summary of why you want to join:like the clan, Great States, clan of respect
  Posted on March 2, 2012 22:54
ShadowX500
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Karakura Town Hero

Posts: 18
Joined on:
January 15, 2009
#86
-Nickname: Phil

-Age: 17

-Nationality: Amerikun

-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies): Movies, Gaming, playing chess, drinking chocolate milk.

-Highest Streak: +18

-Highest Level: Level 36

-Quick summary of why you want to join: Just looking for a place to chill while on xat, and also looking for some funny people to chill with. Once I unlock all of the characters, I will start streaking again.
  Posted on March 3, 2012 18:14
rikkulover4136
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Captain

Posts: 2679
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#87
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Rikku
-Age: old enough
-Nationality: American
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : MY MOM!
-Highest Streak: 23
-Highest Level:41
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Because I like all the members, and I love me some bubz ya know. I like Cursed(noob) and I feel like y'all is just a fun time and I want to join in L:
Misk is gay!!!!<3 Miss You BM! and Thx Night for the sig
  Posted on March 3, 2012 18:28
BringItOn!
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sub. Shinigami

Posts: 81
Joined on:
July 12, 2011
#88
rikkulover4136 wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Rikku
-Age: old enough
-Nationality: American
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : MY MOM!
-Highest Streak: 23
-Highest Level:41
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Because I like all the members, and I love me some bubz ya know. I like Cursed(noob) and I feel like y'all is just a fun time and I want to join in L:

Under evaluation.
  Posted on March 3, 2012 18:32
Adry15
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Vizard

Posts: 3077
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#89
BringItOn! wrote:
rikkulover4136 wrote:
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname: Rikku
-Age: old enough
-Nationality: American
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) : MY MOM!
-Highest Streak: 23
-Highest Level:41
-Quick summary of why you want to join: Because I like all the members, and I love me some bubz ya know. I like Cursed(noob) and I feel like y'all is just a fun time and I want to join in L:

Under evaluation.

Same for Phil and Drifit
  Posted on March 3, 2012 19:50
riku122
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
5th Seat

Posts: 1402
Joined on:
April 15, 2009
#90
In-gamer's Form:
-Nickname:Riku or Leon
-Age:15
-Nationality:USA
-Interests(I.E:Sports,Music,Movies) :Basketball and Football
-Highest Streak:12 16
-Highest Level:24 35
-Quick summary of why you want to join:Cool people in the clan including my grandpa and it's nice to people they dont know.

Note: second numbers are for my other acc kyza
Eclipse Annoyance

Creds to NightFallenWolf for Sig
*Rai, academy_student, Akatsuki-San, alex_naruto11, Arsonist, devilsdeath, flap_jack, m149307, Nightfallenwolf, Param_the_Ram, Sam, Saya_Takagi, Sikari, ze_hyuga_ze.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 13