In-game Issues

 Topic: In-game Issues
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on January 11, 2015 14:23
T-BoyXKid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
BlueHead Crusader

Posts: 3268
Joined on:
November 7, 2009
#1
Ok, first of all I've been noticed this but I haven't bothered to say anything but after every game I play and when I start up the In-game window this pop-up happens:
The page at game.soul-arena.com says:

A script in the movie is causing Adobe FlashPlayer to run slowly. If it continues to run you computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?

Either pressing OK, Cancel, or the X nothing happens and the In-game screen is just stuck.

Anybody else exeriencing this?
This place is still kickin' it. Somehow.
  Posted on January 11, 2015 14:27
Rarah
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
General of the Gotei 13

Posts: 4136
Joined on:
April 23, 2010
#2
Clear cache and cookies; and or update your java script.

-Mugen wrote:
I'm just saying i'm still here and this title has never been taken from as far as i'm concerned I still reign supreme on s-a/s-b, message me4tipz
  Posted on January 11, 2015 14:43
graciel
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 277
Joined on:
March 4, 2011
#3
That simply means u have an old version of adobe flash player.Download the latest i think u got 10 or below.
My CC Gallery AMA
PHAK GHIS CHAPYEIN!
  Posted on January 11, 2015 14:53
T-BoyXKid
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
BlueHead Crusader

Posts: 3268
Joined on:
November 7, 2009
#4
graciel wrote:
That simply means u have an old version of adobe flash player.Download the latest i think u got 10 or below.
Testing out and it seems to be working fine right now, but I want to keep this open for a bit longer just in case the issue persists.
This place is still kickin' it. Somehow.
  Posted on January 11, 2015 15:13
m149307
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Custom Rank (Upon Request)

Posts: 10893
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#5
It's happened to me on both my phone and my tablet
  Posted on January 11, 2015 15:29
Edvy
Rank: moderator

Forum Rank:
Neo Nexus

Posts: 1384
Joined on:
March 8, 2010
#6
T-BoyXkid wrote:
A script in the movie is causing Adobe FlashPlayer to run slowly. If it continues to run you computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?

Either pressing OK, Cancel, or the X nothing happens and the In-game screen is just stuck.


clear your cache and cookies or you could just push cancels and it will continue
  Posted on January 11, 2015 15:30
byakuya-kuchki
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
5th Seat

Posts: 1043
Joined on:
January 15, 2009
#7
Rarah wrote:
Clear cache and cookies; and or update your java script.
this usually works
Behind every mask, lies a man, who can't live in his own skin. (Invalid img)
  Posted on January 11, 2015 16:23
graciel
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Shinigami

Posts: 277
Joined on:
March 4, 2011
#8
T-BoyXKid wrote:
graciel wrote:
That simply means u have an old version of adobe flash player.Download the latest i think u got 10 or below.
Testing out and it seems to be working fine right now, but I want to keep this open for a bit longer just in case the issue persists.
nah,it is not gonna happen again.Exceptions are when ur adobe will be outdated again, or maybe when ur computer will get hanged.
Edit:My advice is to download the latest version whenever they release it,because sometimes they got new functions in them.
My CC Gallery AMA
PHAK GHIS CHAPYEIN!
  Posted on January 11, 2015 17:21
cokesrule
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
A Custom Rank

Posts: 15102
Joined on:
July 8, 2011
#9
That happened after like every game I played on my other comps lol.

Maybe I just needed an update, apparently.
Suou_Amane.
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1