Mad Max 2015

 Topic: Mad Max 2015
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:29
Maczek
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
RedHead Goddess

Posts: 3128
Joined on:
July 10, 2013
#1
So anyone seen the movie?

I liked it but for me too much of the film used same scheme of driving and fighting...
|| Maczek free Stuff || Little Sister of Mine || Ask the RedHead ||

Miss you big sis -Edvy
Miss you too Little sis -Maczek
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:31
Rhaenys
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Herald of Andraste

Posts: 6960
Joined on:
May 13, 2013
#2
Maczek wrote:
So anyone seen the movie?

I liked it but for me too much of the film used same scheme of driving and fighting...


But, that's Mad Max though?
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:41
Maczek
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
RedHead Goddess

Posts: 3128
Joined on:
July 10, 2013
#3
Rhaenys wrote:
Maczek wrote:
So anyone seen the movie?

I liked it but for me too much of the film used same scheme of driving and fighting...


But, that's Mad Max though?

Well yes. But opposite to other Max movies I have yawned.

Als tbh That movie could use cameo of mel Gibson to give nod to old Max fans..
|| Maczek free Stuff || Little Sister of Mine || Ask the RedHead ||

Miss you big sis -Edvy
Miss you too Little sis -Maczek
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:43
Rhaenys
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Herald of Andraste

Posts: 6960
Joined on:
May 13, 2013
#4
Maczek wrote:
Rhaenys wrote:
Maczek wrote:
So anyone seen the movie?

I liked it but for me too much of the film used same scheme of driving and fighting...


But, that's Mad Max though?

Well yes. But opposite to other Max movies I have yawned.

Als tbh That movie could use cameo of mel Gibson to give nod to old Max fans..


I think it was perfect how it was. Mel Gibson would have just ruined it.
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:44
Maczek
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
RedHead Goddess

Posts: 3128
Joined on:
July 10, 2013
#5
Rhaenys wrote:
Maczek wrote:
Rhaenys wrote:
But, that's Mad Max though?

Well yes. But opposite to other Max movies I have yawned.

Als tbh That movie could use cameo of mel Gibson to give nod to old Max fans..


I think it was perfect how it was. Mel Gibson would have just ruined it.

I don't say Gibson would need any major role.
He could be tatto man or something.
Nothing big just for his face to be seen..
|| Maczek free Stuff || Little Sister of Mine || Ask the RedHead ||

Miss you big sis -Edvy
Miss you too Little sis -Maczek
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:50
m149307
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Custom Rank (Upon Request)

Posts: 10913
Joined on:
January 7, 2009
#6
I might watch it, depending on run time
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:52
Rhaenys
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Herald of Andraste

Posts: 6960
Joined on:
May 13, 2013
#7
2hrs
  Posted on June 14, 2015 22:56
Maczek
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
RedHead Goddess

Posts: 3128
Joined on:
July 10, 2013
#8
Rhaenys wrote:
2hrs

This.

And It is worth seeing.
|| Maczek free Stuff || Little Sister of Mine || Ask the RedHead ||

Miss you big sis -Edvy
Miss you too Little sis -Maczek
  Posted on June 15, 2015 04:25
jdsurfer
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Sub. Shinigami

Posts: 62
Joined on:
August 30, 2009
#9
I thought it was amazing, effects were done perfectly, good character development, great acting
All of what a Mad Max movie should be, far better than the originals, hence the higher rating
There are currently no users online.