sig for cokesrule_2 - Page 2

 Topic: sig for cokesrule_2
Users reading this topic: There are no members reading this topic.
  Posted on December 7, 2015 05:02
xxsnowstarzxx
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
3rd Seat

Posts: 1838
Joined on:
October 26, 2012
#16
0mg coment, liek, & subskribe!
  Posted on December 7, 2015 06:02
Mizukage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
General of the Gotei 13

Posts: 4151
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#17
cokesrule2 wrote:
Mizukage wrote:
cokesrule2 wrote:
I will (not) treasure it dearly.

Someone does need to make me a legitimate Ashe sig, though. Mizu? (kredface)
How much $$$ you got? (ksmirk)
If you have an acc on NA, I'll add you to the list of people I'm gifting when I get 5k RP this Friday. (kredface)
Aight, done deal. Aidkage on NA.
  Posted on December 7, 2015 06:25
-Sienna-
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
3rd Seat

Posts: 1814
Joined on:
September 2, 2015
#18
Mizukage wrote:
cokesrule2 wrote:
Mizukage wrote:
How much $$$ you got? (ksmirk)
If you have an acc on NA, I'll add you to the list of people I'm gifting when I get 5k RP this Friday. (kredface)
Aight, done deal. Aidkage on NA.

Where's mine?

Please ask me things • Nein➡Avy • 100 poems • Cunt➡GIF • Giovaetyr & FreyaDrugs are the window to my soul, alcohol is the door to my heart.FiancéeMeth-Pills-Coke➡I'm AddictedSuicidal Girl
  Posted on December 7, 2015 06:39
Mizukage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
General of the Gotei 13

Posts: 4151
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#19
-Sienna- wrote:
Mizukage wrote:
cokesrule2 wrote:
If you have an acc on NA, I'll add you to the list of people I'm gifting when I get 5k RP this Friday. (kredface)
Aight, done deal. Aidkage on NA.

Where's mine?
How much $$$ you got?
  Posted on December 7, 2015 16:19
cokesrule2
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
Spirit King

Posts: 6329
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#20
Mizukage wrote:
cokesrule2 wrote:
Mizukage wrote:
How much $$$ you got? (ksmirk)
If you have an acc on NA, I'll add you to the list of people I'm gifting when I get 5k RP this Friday. (kredface)
Aight, done deal. Aidkage on NA.
You and Aid share an acc?
  Posted on December 7, 2015 23:39
Mizukage
Rank: member

Forum Rank:
General of the Gotei 13

Posts: 4151
Joined on:
January 14, 2009
#21
cokesrule2 wrote:
Mizukage wrote:
cokesrule2 wrote:
If you have an acc on NA, I'll add you to the list of people I'm gifting when I get 5k RP this Friday. (kredface)
Aight, done deal. Aidkage on NA.
You and Aid share an acc?
Sure, let's say that.
There are currently no users online.