Bakuodo ( "way of binding")
1. Sai ( Restrain) Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.
4. Hainawa (, Crawling Rope) An energy rope entangles a target's arms.
8. Seki ( Repulse) - Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
9. Geki (, Strike) Engulfs a target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"
21. Sekienton (...???...) ...???...
26. Kyakko (, Curving Light) - Hides the target from sight, presumably by bending light.
30. Shitotsu Sansen ( Beak-Stab Triple Beam) - Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his/her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.
37. Tsuriboshi ( Suspending Star) - Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.
.39. Enkosen ( Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed Reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.
40. Serpent Trap- Two stone serpents appear out of the ground and bind both arms of the target using their teeth.
Incantation: River of blood, ocean of bones the creator is angry for your tresspass. Bow to his majesty and all will be forgiven but sin again and the punishment will be your oblivion.
58. Kakushitsuijaku ( Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.
Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."
61. Rikujokoro ( Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of there body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.
Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"
62. Hyapporankan(, Hundred Steps Fence) A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.
63. Sajo Sabaku ( Locking Bondage Stripes) Binds the arms of a target. According to Hachigen Ushōda, physical strength alone should not be enough to break out of a level 60 Bakudo, however Kensei Muguruma was able to free himself from this Kidō while in his Hollow form.
73. Tozanshou (Falling Mountain Crystal) - Creates a pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.
75. Gochuutekkan ( Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars to pin a target to the ground.
Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."
77 Tenteikuura( Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air) Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.
Incantation: "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens."
81. Danku ( Splitting Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's hado #88.
Incantation: Unknown/None; although Tessai hinted that it has an incantation when he fights Aizen.
99, Part 1. kin (, Seal) Binds the arms of a target on their back like Bakudō Nr. 1, but with spiritual fabric and iron shafts. Hachigen has displayed a far stronger version that ties the target's arms on the back but wraps the spiritual fabric around the entire body, and continues to pin the target with the spiritual fabric stacked to the ground around the target with several iron shafts in an "X" shape.
Incantation: Unknown/None; although (Shinji Hirako hinted that there is an incantation.")
99, Part 2. Bankin ( Great seal) This spell covers a target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (first song), stabs them with numerous metal blades, or nails (second song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (final song).. The full power of the seal is still unknown as Ichigo broke the first two seals before the metal cube landed on him, during his Shattered Shaft training.
Incantation: First song: Halting Fabric ( shokyoku: shiryū). Second song: hundred linked bolts ( nikyoku: hyakurensan). Final song: Great seal of 10,000 forbiddings (, shūkyoku: bankin taihō).
Hado (, "way of destruction")
1. Sho (, Thrust) Pushes the target away from the caster.
4. Byakurai (, Pale Lightning) - The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger. Rukia Kuchiki and Byakuya Kuchiki both used this spell and rarely other shinigami as well.
9.Smoke Disaster The user coughs up posionous smoke that affects the opponent's nervous system
10.Piercing Flesh - The user conjures a spear made of dense spiritual energy.
Incantation: Bones of sleeping Hollows burn to ash, claws of the beast tear the soul, impale my enemies with the spear of justice
11. Tsuzuri Raiden (Bound Lightning) - Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
12.Fushibi (, Ambush Flare) Momo Hinamori uses this spell in conjunction with Shot of Red Fire. Rangiku Matsumoto states that it is number 12, but does not specify whether it is a Destructive or a Binding Spell. I assume it's a destructive spell.
27. Crimson Blossom- The user's palms glow red, when they press their palms upon the ground red energy erupts from underneath the target.
Incantation: Whip the night in blood the dark one calls, the son of man buried in the chambers of Hell, may your flesh be the feast for the demons.
29. Earth Bite/ Water Fang- The user slams their fist into the ground causing several spikes to come from underneath the ground. If used while on water the spikes turn into water instead (this move is actually called Water Fang).
Incantation: Curse those who walk above the surface, our rage shall be our sword and our hate shall be our spear. Slash thier eyes and smash their legs, let them know our dark eternal pain.
31. Shakkaho (, Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"
33. Soukatsui(, Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to 31, but over a wider area and with more power.Another version of this spell has been seen in "Bleach : Heat the Soul 5", used by Byakuya, that send a kind of pinkly attack to the opponent, that looks really like his Zanpakutō, however, we hear Byakuya saying "Soukatsui"(Even if it sound somehow like that "Soukatsuki"))
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."
36. Extreme Gravity - Fires a ball of yellow spiritual energy, which drags the target down to the ground in a extremely high speed. Gives the most damage, if the target is in the air.
54. Haien ( Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
55. Okaminusune- Forms a large three-headed beast, with the head of a wolf, a dog, and a fox. with extremely high power, moves the same speed as a flashstep, and can be hidden at will until it needs to be used.
Incantation: The ferocity of a wolf, the speed of a dog, the slyness of a fox!
58.Orchid Sky - A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
60. Six Imperial Swords: Six swords made of light energy appear in the sy and crash down on the opponent.
Incantation: Crown of the King shatter the bones of the beast, let your six hands place judgement on the wicked as the bow in your honor
63. Raikoho ( Thunder Roar Cannon) Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"
63. Soren Sokatsui ( Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33 (Labeled as #73 in anime), this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.
74. Hole of Agony- The user slams their palms on the ground causing a portal to open. A demonic white hand rises from the portal and strangles the target as spiritual energy is drained from them.
Incantation: Those who mock his power shall suffer, dance in the forest while the wolves consume your flesh, mother cries as your skin is boiled and god of the underworld laughs as suffer.
88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho ( Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion. Its full strenght is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.
90. Kurohitsugi ( Black Coffin) Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.
Tessai Tsukabishi using Kūkanten'i & JikanteishiJikanteishi ( Temporal Stasis) A forbidden spell used by Tessai along with Spatial Displacement. It is a spell that halts time in a specific area.
Kakanten'i (, Spatial Displacement) A forbidden spell used by Tessai with Temporal Stasis to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells.
Other/Uncategorized spellsThese spells are not explicitly stated to be in one category or the other.
Hakufuku (, White Crawl) This technique muddles the consciousness of its target. Momo Hinamori uses this spell while imprisoned to knock out a guard and destroy everything within a certain radius of herself.
Kyomon ( Mirror Door) Toshiro Hitsugaya used this to seal Momo Hinamori's hospital room. It creates a glass-like barrier which is difficult to break from the outside, but quite simple to break from the inside.
Shunko (, Flash Cry) A technique which combines hand-to-hand combat and Kido. A high-pressured Kido is installed throughout the user's body, enhancing their arms and legs for battle. The Kido can also be fired at opponents.
Hanki Sosai (, Reverse Demon) This technique, an ability used during Shunko, nullifies an opponent's Kido by hitting them with a perfectly opposite amount of Kido;, and can even neutralize an opponent's movements.
Keikatsu - A healing technique that several characters (even those outside of 4th Division) can use in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom DS game.
Shimoku - Also used in Bleach: The 3rd Phantom, this ability causes the opponent to become poisoned.
(Note- that spell list was made availilble via Wiki and Bleach7.com)
Also, can you not use the word fail? It's is an insult to the English language to not be able to come up with a better word. Try using the terminology obsolete; as in its obsolete compared to the current meta of the game.
Fail is, in short, a failure to come up with anything better to say and shows an... lack of advanced intelligence that would be comparable to that of a small child or underdeveloped adult who does not understand substantial meaning of better more verbose ways of saying that it lacks something meaningful.